Day in the life of a scientist
- Talk to researchers at the forefront of discovery.
- Perform hands-on experiments in our state-of-art education laboratory.
- Flexible program to support curriculum and time requirements.
- Nominal fee.
High school lecture series
- One-day interactive program.
- Presentations on latest medical research.
- Tour a laboratory with a scientist.
- Free to attend.
Laboratory work experience
- Hands-on experience for dedicated senior science students.
- Three-day placement in a working laboratory.
- Skills training prior to placement.
- Certificate of achievement for all students.
TEACHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- One day interactive, lab-based practical program.
- Developed for teachers of junior science, senior biology and lab technicians.
- Nominal $50 fee.
REGIONAL ROADSHOW HIGH SCHOOL LECTURE SERIES
- Outreach program travelling to multiple regional high schools.
- QIMR Berghofer’s top scientists will present talks on the Institute’s ground breaking research, and encourage healthy discussion.