KERATINOCYTE CANCER RISK PREDICTOR
To use the Keratinocyte Cancer Risk Predictor you must agree with the following terms and conditions of use.
The Keratinocyte Cancer Risk Predictor is not intended to be used as a substitute for your doctor's advice. You should always consult your doctor if you think you might be at risk, particularly if you have noticed a new or changed skin lesion.
- The Keratinocyte Cancer Risk Predictor is designed to provide an estimation of a person's risk of developing keratinocyte cancer over a 3 year period.
- The keratinocyte cancers are the common types of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma (BCC) and squamous cell carcinoma (SCC).
- The tool does not estimate risk of developing melanoma.
- The tool may be updated from time to time with new data which may affect results generated from use of the tool.
- The information provided by the tool is to be used as a general guide and not to be solely relied upon. It is highly recommended that you discuss your personal risk factors and results of this risk assessment with your doctor. If you have a specific question about technical aspects of the risk tool please contact Professor David Whiteman (email: email@example.com)