The Translational Neuroscience Group aims to develop sensitive and quantitative approaches to inform diagnosis and guide treatment in neuropsychiatric disorders. Our work combines advanced neuroimaging tools, such as MRI and EEG, with sensitive molecular biology techniques to examine neurobiological changes underlying cognitive and behavioural changes in diseases, and to understand fundamental questions about the human brain.
Team Head: Dr Christine Guo
- Matthew Aburn, Research Officer
- Yudan Ren, Visiting Student
- Saurabh Sonkusare, PhD student
- Jinglei Lv, Research Officer
- Thuong Nguyen, Visiting Research Officer
- Yifan Sun, Research Assistant
- Jiahui Wang, Visiting Student
If you wish to apply for QIMR Berghofer's student program,
click here for more information.