With the goal of progressing knowledge on brain disorders and evidence-based psychiatric therapies, the Clinical Brain Networks Group focuses on understanding how the structural and functional wiring of the brain underpin health and pathology. The lab use a variety of neuroimaging, brain stimulation, and computational techniques. We are associated to the department of Genetics & Computational Biology and our research is supported by philanthropic and government bodies including the Australian NHMRC (National Health and Medical Research Council).
: Luca Cocchi
- Emma Savage, Clinical Trial Project Manager
- Arash Arabshahi, MD-PhD Student
- Kartik Iyer, Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow
- Conor Robinson, Honours Student
- Caitlin Hall, PhD Student
- Saurabh Sonkusare, postdoctoral fellow