With the goal of progressing knowledge on brain disorders and evidence-based psychiatric therapies, the Clinical Brain Networks Group focuses on understanding how the structural and functional wiring of the brain underpin health and pathology. The lab use a variety of neuroimaging, brain stimulation, and computational techniques. We are associated to the department of Genetics & Computational Biology and our research is supported by philanthropic and government bodies including the Australian NHMRC (National Health and Medical Research Council).
: Luca Cocchi
- Emma Savage, Clinical Trial Project Manager
- Arash Arabshahi, MD-PhD Student
- Kartik Iyer, Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow
- Conor Robinson, Honours Student
- Caitlin Hall, PhD Student
- Saurabh Sonkusare, postdoctoral fellow
Dr Luca Cocchi’s complete list of publications can be viewed at his Google Scholar page.
If you wish to apply for QIMR Berghofer's student program,
click here for more information.