The QIMR Berghofer Publication Scheme describes and categorises information routinely available . It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by government and public authorities, including QIMR Berghofer. Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes:
QIMR Berghofer information
- Management structure (PDF)
- QIMR Berghofer Council.
- QIMR Berghofer Director.
- QIMR Act (PDF). (How appointments for Director and Council are made).
- Research groups.
- Research support and facilities.
- Commercialisation and business development.
- Research publications (QIMR Berghofer Open Access Repository).
- LifeLab (QIMR Berghofer newsletter).
- Media releases.
- Key performance indicators (PDF).