- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Groups
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research highlights
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
|Share on Facebook||Share on Twitter||Share on LinkedIn|
QIMR Berghofer's public talks are free to the public and include lectures from our world-class researchers and other guest speakers.
Our Research Roadshows bring the latest research to you. Coming to a venue in your area. If you have a club or social group, you can request a QIMR Berghofer guest speaker at your next gathering.
Wednesday 30 July, 10:30am - 12 noon
Emmanuel Uniting Church, 92 Laurel Street, Enoggera
Public forums at QIMR Berghofer
Why do our genetics matter? What did we inherit from our parents - better health or disease risk?
- Wednesday 24 September, 10:00am-12:00pm