- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Groups
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research highlights
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Media releases
- Lifelab newsletter
- Media centre
- Annual Report
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
The QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute is seeking expressions of interest from independent researchers who share our vision of better health through outstanding basic and translational research.
QIMR Berghofer is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth in our research capacity, which coincides with the recent opening of our new, state-of-the-art facility.
Our research is conducted across three program areas covering Cancer, Infectious Diseases and Mental Health/Complex Disorders and through five departments: Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Genetics and Computational Biology, Immunology, and Population Health.
We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who are capable of establishing their own groups or who are able to transfer their existing group to QIMR Berghofer, and who have recognised expertise in the following research areas:
- Molecular and cellular biology in the area of mental health/neurobiology
- Mechanistic approaches to understanding cancer biology
- Infectious diseases, including host-pathogen interactions, in viral, bacterial and parasitic infections
- Cell biology, particularly those with advanced imaging skills
- Bioinformatics and systems biology
- Chemistry (drug discovery)
- Population sciences, especially in the field of mental health
- Clinician scientists, particularly within oncology or with links to the three QIMR Berghofer programs
Expressions of interest are also open to any other area of relevance to QIMR Berghofer.
|To apply:||Submit an expression of interest online now.|