- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Groups
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research highlights
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
|Share on Facebook||Share on Twitter||Share on LinkedIn|
By donating a blood sample you can help fight viruses so we can all live longer, healthier lives
We are looking for volunteers to donate a small amount of blood for research into the impact a common virus has on the immune system of people as they age.
This research will help us to understand how a common human virus (cytomegalovirus) alters the immune system of people and affects their ability to control other infections and response to common vaccines.
Want to participate or learn more?
Dr Katherine MatthewsClinical Research Coordinator
Tumour Immunology Laboratory, QIMR Berghofer
T +61 7 3362 0412
M 0408 884 169