The major goal of the Tumour Immunology Laboratory is to obtain a deeper understanding of the mechanisms by which an immune response to tumours may be generated, augmented and applied to the inhibition of tumour growth.
The members of this laboratory share the expectation that such insight will be applicable to the treatment and/or prevention of cancer.
Senior Scientist: Professor Rajiv Khanna
- Linda Jones, Scientific Technical Officer
- Professor Denis Moss, Honorary SPRF
- Dr Corey Smith, Team Head
- Dr Archana Panikkar, Research Officer
- Dr Vijayendra Dasari, Research Officer
- Dr Gary Brooke, Clinical Project Manager
- Dr Michelle Neller, Clinical Trials Manager
- Dr Katherine Matthews, Clinical Trials Coordinator
- Pauline Crooks, Research Assistant
- Leone Beagley, Research Assistant
- Lea Lekieffre, Research Assistant
- Sweera Rehan, Research Assistant
- George Ambalathingal Thomas, PhD Student
- Dillon Corvino, PhD Student
- Kristine Hua, PhD Student
If you wish to apply for QIMR Berghofer's student program,
click here for more information.