Our research focuses on investigating the genetic and environmental factors that influence mental health conditions and the impact of non-psychiatric conditions on mental health. We work on many common mental health conditions and psychiatric traits including child and youth mental health, depression, anxiety and addiction.
Group Leader: Professor Sarah Medland
- Dr Penelope Lind, Senior Research Officer
- Dr Jodie Painter, Senior Research Officer
- Dr Lucia Colodro Conde, Postdoctoral fellow
- Katrina Grasby, Researcher
- Simone Cross, Researcher
- Dr Ada Johansson, Visiting Scientist
- Yvonne Ho, Research Assistant
- Jo-Maree Ceccato, PhD Student
- Emmalie Maclean, Honours Student
- Michaela Maclean, Honours Student
- The role of genomics in understanding psychiatric and neurological disease
- Assessing the cost and impact of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Australia
If you wish to apply for QIMR Berghofer's student program,
click here for more information.