The Cancer and Population Studies Group aims to understand the causes of cancer and how to better prevent and manage cancer. Thus we investigate the roles of environmental and personal factors in the causation of cancer and its precursors, and in cancer prognosis. We collaborate with clinicians, statisticians and behavioural scientists and also with laboratory scientists to better understand the underlying mechanisms of carcinogenesis and our particular focus is cancers of the skin.
Senior Scientist: Professor Adele Green
- Angela Carroll, Research Nurse
- Maryrose Malt, Project Manager
- Dr Kyoko Miura, Research Officer
- Maricel Hughes, Research Assistant
- Elsemieke Plasmeijer, Research Officer
If you wish to apply for QIMR Berghofer's student program,
click here for more information.