The Cancer Aetiology and Prevention Team covers three broad research areas: causes and management of pancreatic cancer, role of vitamin D in human health, and causes and management of non-melanoma skin cancer.
Group Leader: Associate Professor Rachel Neale
- Catherine Baxter, Staff
- Therese Lawton, Admin Officer
- Madeleine Payne, Administration Officer
- Mohammad Khalesi, Student
- Padmini Subramanian, PhD Student
- Annaka Schulte, Student
- Liz Burmeister, Student
- The effect of vitamin D supplementation on the health of older adults
- Patterns of care in patients with pancreatic cancer
If you wish to apply for QIMR Berghofer's student program,
click here for more information.